- BethAnn Chamberlain
- Boulder, CO, United States
- From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving
A few, of the many, things I am thankful for this holiday season....in no particular order.
I am thankful for....
- SNOW! natural is perferred but I am pretty happy to slide around on the man made stuff too
- Second families- biathlon usually takes me away from my family over the Thanksgiving holiday. Thankfully I can celebrate with my second family, my biathlon family.
- that Tracy and I didn't ruin the turkey's this year!
- Skype- anyone who travels as much as I do I am sure feels the same.
- great knitting projects
-hocky night in Canada...(it's just about to start!)
more to come shortly