About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Keeping me warm and cozy



After the month of December in Canmore, Alberta and Grand Rapids, Minnesota I became pretty darn use to the cold. I always feel like a bit of a wimp at the beginning of the winter when I think 10F is cold. That just doesn’t fly with me. December put me in better winter shape and improving my tolerance quite a bit.
After barring some pretty bitter cold weather, you can imagine my excitement when I came across a new product that is easy to travel with, non-toxic, reusable, inexpensive and ohhh so useful! It is called the Sol Pod. It is a portable heat pack. You place it in boiling water for a few minutes to heat them up. They have two different sizes, one is perfect for you glove and the others are great to put in your coat if you are standing in the cold or putting on your cold feet when lying in bed. I love them! I warm them up and put them on tight muscle and cold fingers. They say they stay warm for up to an hour but I have found they last longer than that.
Anyone who spends time out in the cold or is troubled with cold hands or feet should defiantly invest in a couple Sol Pods. If you use a heating pad at home, give a Sol Pod a try instead, you won’t regret it. And they are very inexpensive, so you really can’t go wrong.
You can check their website out at: http://solpods.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=29
You can also order them here.
Here’s to warm keeping all our fingers and toes warm this winter,
Cheers,
BethAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment