About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

June

Again, how time flies. June has arrived, which in my mind represents the start of summer, no matter the weather. Thankfully we have had a beautiful May weather and now I am only crossing my fingers that we get more of the same in the summer months ahead.
Training is well underway now, rollerskiing and all. I haven't been able to get out on the range much but have good reason. Rifle upgrades have kept me away from my rifle for a bit, but not for long. I am looking forward to putting some serious time in on the range in the weeks and months ahead.
The week ahead I will putting some training hours in on the road and trails of Massachusetts, while I spend some quality time with my newly born niece, sister and brother-in-law. Like all things in life, balance is key and family time sometimes can't be beat!

My sister Amy, new mom, with three week old Jaclyn Ruth, pretty amazing stuff! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Not a lot of work on my part but pretty cool to be a part of! I like playing my new role of Auntie!

    ReplyDelete