About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Spreading holiday cheer...with a snow storm!


I couldn't have asked for a better holiday gift then a great big snow storm! Before saying more I should first state that I was very fortunate to receive many great gifts from my family and am very thankful for all of them. But I must honestly say I am also very thankful for the snow storm that is going on outside right now here in Caribou. Things were starting to look a little too brown for the end of December.
Now that the big Christmas holiday is behind us, my focus is now directed at putting together an amazing racing season for myself. The races at Mount Itasca went pretty well, with the exception of the first race. My skiing is feeling good and my shooting is oh so close to being right on. I was very happy with my second place finish in the sprint race. I know I can put it all together now and excited about doing through the rest of the season.
So what is in store for the upcoming months of winter racing? The next couple weeks will be focused on getting some high quality training in. I then hope to be off to Europe to race in a couple of German Cup and Alpen cups. The competition over there can't be beat. I am excited to get a full season of biathlon racing in.
This is the next step in making a big jump in my biathlon career. This trip will be a self funded one, so I am in the midst of looking for people and/or companies that would be interested in helping out an athlete work her way to an Olympic podium in 2014. It starts right here for me. I have much to offer in return for your support! If you or anyone you know might be interested in helping me out, please let me know. All of your support is greatly appreciated!

Wishing you all an amazing Holiday, filled with lots of good friend, family and that cold fluffy white stuff!
cheers,
BethAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment