About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Rockin' with my socks on!


Early this winter I had the honor of testing out some compression wear products from the company Zensah. Zensah makes a variety of compression sportswear along with recovery wear. After wearing the recovery socks and 3/4 length tights during workouts, after workouts, while traveling and during the many hours I am standing while working, I am totally sold.
It is one of those things that you might have to experience to believe. After doing a hard workout in the morning, taking a short break and heading over to work where I stand for a few hours at a time massaging, I couldn't believe how much lighter and better my legs felt when I was wearing my Zensah compression wear.
And whether you are an athlete or not, if you travel, especially if you are flying, you need to buy a pair of these socks. They make all the difference in the world. I continuly wear my Dankso clogs when I travel and constantly have trouble squeezing my swollen foot back into my shoe after a long flight, (yes I take my shoes off while flying. I may be sitting in small quarters but I still like to be comfortable). Zensah's socks will keep your blood moving and help lymph from pooling and your feel feeling light and far less fat during and after you flight. Take my word for it. But remember, compression socks or not, it is always good to get up and move your muscle a little bit during any long flight.

I am excited to be working with such a great company and feel honored to do so. My praise to their products comes honestly, as I really have been amazed by how much their compression wear helps me recover, feel better and more ready for the next task on my daily to-do list.
Check out their website for more information about the company and view all their many great products. http://www.zensah.com
Here's to no more swollen flight feet! :)
BethAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment