About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Some like it hot....I don't.


Summer. So many great things about it; swimming, growing things, long days, lots of sun shine, thunderstorms, barbecues. But then there is also the heat. I am a Northern girl, all the way. I melt in the heat, or so I like to think. So this past week has been a challenging one for me. Thankfully I was also a low week for me, so I could minimize my time burning rollerskiing the scolding hot blacktop.
This easy week wraps up my third training block of the year. It is crazy how quickly time flies by. Tomorrow is the start of block four. I am looking forward to spending more time with my rifle and keeping my training fun but effective. I am training hard, to ski fast this winter. It's a tough concept understand and follow at times, but I am doing my best to keep that in my thoughts before, during and after workouts.

Right now that thought is telling me I need to go to bed and get some rest! Below are a few more pictures from the past couple weeks of training. I'd just like to highlight one. This first one marks today, July 10th, 2010, as beginning of raspberry picking season! Mmmmmm, can't wait for many more days of picking to come! Enjoy!
BA




No comments:

Post a Comment