About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A great day to ride your bike!



Today was the first day of the Fat Tire Festival at Nordic Hertiage in Presque Isle, Maine. And what a great day it was. The weekend started with my favorite event. The mountain bike biathlon race.
We had folks from the age of around six to over sixty! There was fun for all ages. In addition to the biathlon event there was also a kids cross country race and the downhill race for all ages.
We couldn't have asked for any better of weather or a better planned event. Tomorrow the festivities continue with the longer cross country races. I am going to dare to put on a bib and hop on my bike and give it a try. It will be something new for me. Wish me luck! If you are in the area come and join in on the fun! The more the merrier.
cheers, BA



No comments:

Post a Comment