About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A day in the life of...


Coffee. It is how I like to start my day. Not a quick cup while running out the door but getting up a bit earlier than I have to so I can sit for a few extra minutes and slowly sip my pipping hot cup'o joe. If I had my way I would start with an espresso, but until my piggy bank full of pennies multiplies into a full heard, (do pigs live in heards?), I will settle on my French press coffee with a splash of half and half.
After my coffee I am officially on the move. No two days ever seem to be the same in my crazy life as a biathlete and massage therapist.
As the days get colder and shorter, my schedule seems to fill up faster. I'll be posting much more on these events in the days, weeks and months ahead. With any luck one thing will remain the same, I will always be starting my day with my cup of coffee.
cheers, BA

No comments:

Post a Comment