About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Jericho


I am back in Jericho Vermont, where I have been for more years than I would like to count during this first week of August. We have the annual rollerski biathlon races here this weekend. This year they hold an even greater weight of importance as they are part of a two part trials series. The second series will be in Utah this October. The top two females will join up with the National team and head to Sweden to race this November.
Jericho is just how I always remember it, hot and buggy. All jokes aside, it is a great place to get some challenging rollerski combos in. And it is great to have more folks around, keeping the range and trails buzzing.
I have toned down my training in the last few day to ensure that I am well rested and feeling good going into the races this weekend. It feels so early in the year to be going into full race mode, even if just for the weekend. Staying relaxed, focused and having fun is what I will be focusing on over the next two days. If I can do all that, I think I can have a couple of darn good races to start off this new racing season!
cheers, BA

No comments:

Post a Comment