About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Fast and Female

One of the many cool things that I have been able to do while at our Utah training camp is participate in a Fast and Female events at the USST's Center of Excellence here in Park City. Fast and Female is an organization started by 2006 Gold medalist, Chandra Crawford. It is aimed at empowering girls through sport, using world-class athletes as ambassadors and role models to inspire girls from the age of 9-19 to challenge themselves through sport, life and healthy living.
This past Saturday afternoon I had a blast running around the gym with a bunch of girls psyched about sport. We had athletes from Nordic, biathlon, aerials, moguls, speed skating, snowboard cross, half pipe and alpine. In a nut shell it was awesome.
Here are a few photos from the event!
cheers, BA






No comments:

Post a Comment