About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thanks to many

2.13.10

The Olympics have begun. They are always exciting. While I am disappointed I am not competing there myself, I am still excited to see how everything unfolds. One of my favorite parts of the Olympics is the attention that is put on more obscure sports like biathlon. I am obviously biased, but I feel biathlon and may other great winter sports are too often overlooked in the eye of the American sports fan. The Olympics is a great, and short, exception to this.

So my Olympic pursuit didn't come through this time. But the support I received going into this pursuit has been great. I would like to recognize some of the great support I have received throughout this entire process. There are so many people involved in sport on an elite level. I wish more recognition was given to all those folks that are working behind the scene, supporting the athletes.

The Pressure Positive Company, Icebreaker clothing and Grandy Oats Granola have all support me well before the Olympics were being broad-casted on televisions across the world. I owe so many thanks to each of these companies for their support.


The Backnobber I am using in this picture is from Pressure Positive Co. It is at the top of my packing list no matter where I go. Icebreaker's ski socks I am wearing here have replaced all others! They are amazing. And thanks to being made out of 100% merino wool, they keep my toes toasty warm and always smell fresh! No joke!

The biathlon report will continue here shortly...stay tuned!

Cheers, BethAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment