About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Required Rest


01.08.10

After the mass start 10km state race a week ago Saturday, I was a little disappointed in my performance. It was a great reminder of what it is like to ski in a big pack again. I admit I missed shooting a bit but was plenty challenged with keeping my ski speed as fast as possible. I ended up 12th overall and left feeling motivated to keep working hard to improve in the races ahead.
I had a slight set back last week when I came down with a pretty bad cold. It knocked me off my skis and into bed for most of the week and reminded me just how much I hate being sick. Thankfully. I am finally feeling better again. I am off to Lake Placid tomorrow for the Nor-Am races this coming weekend. I am looking forward to meeting up with my teammates there and of course shooting again!
More to come this week from Lake Placid, until then, have fun playing in the snow.
-BethAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment