About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Fresh Track Adventures



May has arrived and training is back on again. This weekend I managed to get quite a few hours of riding while helping out with David's (and other's), new business, Fresh Tracks Adventures. It is a bike tour company that will focus on lifelong fitness and living well. I was excited to be able to help out with leading some rides along with doing a bit of massage for the riders.
We were in Notre-Dame-du-Lac, Quebec. It is just a short ride across the boarder and is absolute beautiful. The gorgeous country side, rolling hills and beautiful weather made for some pretty great rides. I was also able to get a run in along the lake, do some yoga on the shore and even dared to jump in the freezing cold water before leaving on Sunday.
Hope you enjoy the following pictures. I tried to capture a little of everything we experienced, amazing food, great accommodation, good company and beautiful sites.
Heart AND health happy = big smiles all around
cheers to many more adventures,

BethAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment