About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vermont


Late last week David and I spent a few days exploring the Green Mountain National Forest in and around Middlebury, VT. We got a couple days of camping in. Besides one very wet night, (due to rain that is), we had a great time eating camp food, washing off in the cold rivers and cozying up by the camp fire at night.
While David was checking venues and bike routes out for Fresh Tracks, I had a chance to get a lot of long easy hours of training in, both on my bike and on foot. A good friend and teammate of mine, Annelies Cook, joined me on what became quite the epic bike ride, which included two flats and a long visit to a small town bike shop. We did make it up and down Middlebury Gap twice and explored some new territory for both of us.
Now we are back in Caribou and I am back at the regular routine of working, training and fitting a little gardening in here and there. The weather has been amazing. It's officially growing season! I will defiantly toast to that!
cheers,
BA

No comments:

Post a Comment