About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Friday, January 22, 2010

A picture update


I have had a pretty quiet week in my hometown of Grand Rapids. I don't have much to report so I thought I would post a few pictures from the last few weeks.
On our drive from Altenberg to Nove Mesto we stopped in Prague for a couple hours to check out the city. It is beautiful.

Here is Lanny before going through equipment control before the races. They want to make sure we are advertising in only the allowed areas on our rifles, hats, gloves and uniforms.

Before heading to the Czech, we wanted to make sure we recycled all of our bottles in Germany. Twenty five euro cents per bottle, well worth the extra stop!
The last photo here is shot of a neat store front in Geising, the town we stayed in while racing in Altenberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment