About Me

My photo
Boulder, CO, United States
From Minnesota to Maine to the sunny land of Boulder, CO, I have been competing as an athlete all my life and been working as massage therapist for six years now. Helping athletes with greater recovery, bounce back from injury faster, and helping one's body perform at it's best is what I aim to do. My love for sport, training and helping a body feel good and perform at it's best has driven me into a career in massage therapy. I strive for nothing less than the best...let me help you reach greater heights.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bags packed


We are just about all packed here in Canmore and ready to head out in the morning. We have a long day of travel ahead but that is pretty standard of any travel day at this point.
Our last few days here in Canmore proved to be all that I expect of this place. The temperature warmed up and the skiing seemed to get better by the day. We were even able to sneak another time trial with the Canadians in.
Oh and I did mention we had a very nice Thanksgiving ham dinner together as well. It was great. Everyone made their own contribution to the meal. It was something to be thankful for, amongst many many other things.
Here are a few final shots from our stay here. The critter viewing highlight of the trip was catching this heard of elk gathered right in town. It was quite the surprised view while driving up to the venue one morning.
More to come from Maine shortly.
cheers, BethAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment